Aesthetic Lab is closely monitoring developments around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), and our priority remains the safety of our employees and our clients. Importantly, our employees remain dedicated to ensuring we deliver on our commitments to our clients amid these challenging times.
We are taking our response to the developing coronavirus seriously. Ensuring that Aesthetic Lab is operationally resilient is of paramount importance to our clients and organization. As the number of coronavirus cases continues to climb, we are taking steps to ensure that we are, in fact, resilient.
All Aesthetic Lab branches are open for the time being, and we are taking all possible precautions to ensure the highest levels of safety and hygiene for all of our clients.
Additionally, we have taken the following preventative measures:
- All procedures are conducted with gloves and all typical hygiene measures.
- Practitioners fully wash and sanitise their hands before and after every procedure.
- Pure Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) spray is applied to the client’s skin as well as the practitioners’ hands to sanitise before every procedure. HOCL kills all pathogens.
- We are asking all clients who have travelled to, from, or through higher-risk areas, including but not limited to mainland China, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Singapore and South Korea, to wait for 14 calendar days upon their return before entering our facilities. This includes clients with household members who have travelled to these areas.
- A self-quarantine protocol has also been put in place for our staff who have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, have household members with such symptoms, or who have had known contact with an individual that has been exposed to the virus.
- All clients have been provided with the option of having their products delivered to their homes so that do not need break self-isolation practices in order to keep up their health and skin care regimes!
As your trusted aesthetic partner, we are taking every necessary step to continue to provide the high-quality service you have come to associate with Aesthetic Lab, while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and our clients. We have and will continue to take prudent, precautionary actions that allow us to provide the excellent care and service you have come to expect from us.
Dr Chris Giezing