Over time, our skin develops dead skin cells and vellus hair, and a build-up of impurities. Because of this, wrinkles and dark spots appear emphasized and their visibility increases.
Dermaplaning is a skin care treatment that removes the impurities, hair, wrinkles and dark spots found on your skin. An instant improvement in the texture and tone of your skin is visible. The long terms effects include an increase in cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and dark spots, reduction of acne scarring the removal of fine facial hair.
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells on the surface of the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Reduces pigmentation
- Removes fine vellus facial hair on the skin
- Perfect prep-treatment before a chemical peel or microneedling treatment such as Dermapen
While holding the skin taut, a small, sterile blade is swiped across the face in gentle upward motions. The treatment is fast and affordable, and now downtime is required.